Sunday, September 4, 2016

Twenty-Three

Twenty-three years ago today I walked down the aisle to marry the man of my dreams. It was a crazy day, much of which I can’t even remember. But, one thing that hasn’t changed in all this time is the rightness of that decision. Through all the ups and downs over the years, I’ve never once regretted becoming Mrs. Tracy Sands. It has been a terrific ride and I look forward to what the Lord has in store for us. Thank you Trace for always being by my side, making me smile, drying my tears, loving me no matter what, forgiving my faults and ignoring my crazy ideas. I hope you know I'm always here for you. To listen. To talk. To hug. To love. I treasure the bond we have. You are the other half of my soul and I love you more than all the gnats in Georgia!



Pin It

0 comments left with ♥:

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs