Monday, August 12, 2013

FIRE!


Never thought I'd say we were blessed to have a fire, but we are blessed all the same. Sometime Saturday night there was a fire in what we call "the shop".  Trace noticed the smutty windows when he went out Sunday morning.  Lost most everything in there (tractor, four-wheelers, mule, etc.), but it could have been so much worse.  

The propane tanks didn't explode and no damage outside the building.  Like I said, we were blessed.  Now the fun begins as we (and I mean Trace by we) deal with insurance.  

0 comments left with ♥:

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs