Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

As we begin a new year, I am going to try to stick with my "Picture of the Day" project better than I did last year!  Just so you know, I'll be taking the majority with my phone!  

We began the new year by adding new life back into our house.  Our carpet was 12 years old, which wouldn't have been so bad had it not been off-white!  Needless to say it was past time to do something about our carpet hell.  Trace had flooring samples in my stocking this year, so the project has begun!

Above you see Matthew sock skating!  Then he was excited that we had to move our bed into the living room so that Trace can begin on our room first thing in the morning.  Also, you can see how hard Trace has been working today!  He is THE MAN!

0 comments left with ♥:

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs