Monday, May 7, 2012

Prom 2012

I can hardly believe Andrew (often referred to as my first son) is all grown up.  My heart is filled with joy and breaking all at the same time.  I can't even begin to imagine what emotional turmoil I will be going through when it is my actual son's prom.  I was so happy when he and Britani asked me to document this memory.  I had the best time with these two goofballs!  Honestly though, these pictures don't do them justice.  Simply because you can't see that they carry Jesus in their hearts just by looking at their smiling faces.  You'll just have to take my word for it... they are just as beautiful on the inside! 




 
Hannah Banana also asked me to snap a few pictures for her.  Since she was going to prom with a friend, she wasn't too concerned with pictures.  Kids today!  LOL!  


As you might have guessed, I took a million pictures... but these are just a few of my favorites!

2 comments left with ♥:

Mom of the Hillians said...

I am going to cry!!! Thank you so much for taking the pictures of Andrew and Britani. They are all beautiful.

Melissa Sands said...

My pleasure!

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs