Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Hey Girl...

...is the subject of the May I  Faces challenge.  If you are like me, you have tons of pictures that bring a smile to your face... it's always so hard to pick just one!

I had the privilege of photographing my nephew Andrew and his girlfriend Britani for their prom.  I was honored they invited me to be apart of such a special memory!  
This photo was submitted to the I Heart Faces photo challenge – www.iheartfaces.com
Photo Challenge Submission
I know you have a "Hey Girl" photo you would like to share... it's not too late to visit www.iheartfaces.com and share your photo!  For my regular visitors, you can see more pictures from prom here or on Facebook.

2 comments left with ♥:

n8 and Aubrey said...

I hope she knows how pretty she is. Darling.

Jill said...

What a beautiful girl!

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs