Thursday, May 17, 2012

Exodus 20:12

"Honor your mother, that your days may be prolonged in the land which the Lord your God gives you."

My guys are always so good to me, but Mother's Day they always out due themselves.  

I'm not sure how it is at your house, but you know how much I fuss about Matthew when it comes to picture taking... so for Mother's Day I requested only picture cooperation.  Well, I should have included the hanging of the pictures also.  That is most certainly something Tracy and I can't do together.  We about strangle each other.  So, I finally left it to him before one of us headed off to jail!
 It's very difficult to take a picture of pictures, but you get the idea.
Now I need some cute throw pillows for my bench...
I was able to finesse a couple more hangings as well...This picture has been waiting since last year when Heather took our family pictures.  LOL!


Tracy cooked one of my favorite meals for lunch (Matthew was supposed to help, but I don't think that happened), and then they had a couple more surprises for me.
 Trace knows I ♥ me some flip flops! 
Now, I'm not sure here... maybe they are telling me I need to get some sun (because I have been moon-burned after all).

I am an extremely blessed mother and wife.  God is good all the time.  All the time God is good.

0 comments left with ♥:

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs