Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Are you ready for this?

A smile from that boy of mine...
Very seldom do I get such a big smile when taking his picture...  
but the last day of school is bound
to have that effect on ANYONE!

I simply can't believe Matthew will be going to high school next year.  I just don't know where the time has gone.  Tracy and I attended his 8th grade promotion ceremony this morning, where he graduated with honors.  That was a SHOCK as well.  I love that boy more than I can say and I am a very proud mama, but I am also realistic.  He HATES school and doesn't really care about grades.  He is going to give me gray hair prematurely.  He did however manage to have A/B Honor Roll through all of middle school... which lead to my shock of his honor status.

The pictures that follow are horrible, but I had to document the day at any rate.  Tracy told me I needed my zoom lens, and I didn't listen (as usual).  So, my out of focus pictures are all I have... 



0 comments left with ♥:

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs