Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Taco Lover

is my son's screen name, so you know he loves some tacos.  I saw this on Pinterest, and thought I would give it a try.

Let me just tell you how easy this was!  Gosh, it may even beat hitting a drive-thru!  LOL!

Taco Bites

Wonton wrappers (I used Phyllo Pastry Sheets)
1 lb. ground beef browned
1 pkg. taco seasoning
Toppings
{Cheese, Tomatoes, Lettuce, Sour, Sour Cream}



Brown your hamburger like you normally would.  I held back a good portion of the meat because I will make spaghetti tomorrow night.  My friend Tara thinks it's so funny, but it works just right for our little family of three.
Spray cupcake pan to keep the wraps from sticking.
I used Phyllo strips to make "cups" and added taco meat that had been seasoned and drained.
Topped with cheese, minis are ready for the oven.  Eight minutes at 425 should do the trick.  If not as toasted as you like, add another minute or two.
Once out of the oven, spoon cups onto a serving tray.  Each person can add the desired toppings for their mini taco.

They were delish!

1 comments left with ♥:

Wanda, Geoff and Lexi said...

I made these for Lj over the holidays and it was a hit here too! They were great even as left-overs! I love me some Pinterest!

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs