Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I am touched...

and honored to have been mentioned over on Life As I Know It.  Jessica really is a special girl that I have known since she was first born.  Her mom was my babysitter, I thought her uncles were the hottest thing in South Georgia and then she ended up babysitting Matthew for me.  
Take a few minutes to join her blog.  She offers great advice on how REAL women can turn their lives around through healthy choices.  She is a sweetheart!  

Thanks Jessie for making my day!  Drop by and see how my 365 Project has been going... Tell the family I send lots of love.  I keep up with them through your blog!!!

1 comments left with ♥:

jrae83 said...

Aw thanks! I love reading your blog and keeping up with you all as well! :)

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs