Monday, December 26, 2011

Thanks Aunt Amy...

for inviting us to go ice skating.  It was our first time ever, and judging from Matthew's reaction, we will be going back.  Can you believe I didn't even take my camera?  So, here are some of the not-so-hot iPhone pics...  Oh, before you ask, no Trace and I did not attempt the ice.  I am way too young for a hip replacement!

Aylissa sporting her Matthew Sands survival bracelet  ♥...
 Amy giving a skating lesson...
 Me with my first child...
Matthew finally getting the hang of the glide... 
 Don't ask...
Hannah and Noah are ready to get to it... 
Matthew just can't contain all the excitement...
 Guess which one is Andrew and which is Hannah...
 They wouldn't dare look at the camera (two peas in a pod)...
Amy was the only "adult" brave enough to tackle the ice... and ended up with a banged up knee for her efforts (see, I am the smart one)...
 Love me some Hannah Banana...
Trace keeping Laura company on her break...
 On a roll now...
 Ron and Amy...
Olivia has had enough!
The gang (with a few extras)... 
The twins... 
Of course we had to feed our faces...
So nice to warm up...
Ummmm...okay... 
The ride home continues... 
 How Hannah had to come home after her mishap...

It was such a fun day, starting off with waking everyone up at Larry's!  Thanks again Smith family for inviting us.  Only regret was not having a camera... oh well, there is always next year.

1 comments left with ♥:

jrae83 said...

I haven't seen Amy in forever! She looks so much like your mom! :)

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs