Thursday, November 10, 2011

Santa already at work…

I discovered Keurig, single cup coffee makers this week while at a media meeting.  Being able to brew a wide variety of gourmet coffee, tea and hot cocoa one cup at a time in under 60 seconds was just the type of gadget Trace would like.  With plans for Christmas, I purchased one from Wal-Mart.  However, Matthew had other ideas.  He said we couldn’t wait that long to try it out.  I wouldn’t let him unbox it until Trace got home (just incase he didn’t like it), but he did unpacked all the k-cups and placed them in the carousel.  By the time Trace got home, excitement was seeping out of Matthew’s pores!  LOL!  Needless to say, by this point it wasn’t going back no matter what.  I came to find out it was already on Trace’s Christmas list, so score one for me!  Matthew has been using it non-stop and thankfully it was a big hit!  I must admit watching my child drink coffee is just a little too fun-nay! 
IMG_5121

Trace finally squeezed in a few hours to go hunting this afternoon.  I certainly hope he has a little good luck, because our freezer is getting mighty empty!
IMG_5119

0 comments left with ♥:

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs