Friday, May 20, 2011

The Big 4o

Happy Birthday to the love of my life, best friend and the man behind my smile and happiness.  The first person I speak to in the morning (some days more grouchy than sweet nothings) and hug at the end of every day.  The only reason I have this wonderful life and terrific man is because some of God's greatest gifts are unanswered prayers!  God truly does have a plan for our lives, and I have genuinely been blessed to be apart of His plan for you.  I thank you for your love, respect, devotion, consideration, support and guidance for our family.  It may be your birthday, but I feel as if I receive the most wonderful gift each and every day through the bond we share.

Tracy1

Tracy2

Tracy3

I think I'll take a moment, celebrate your age
End of an era and the turning of a page
Now it's time to focus in on where we go from here
Lord bless us on our next forty years!

 

"I always thank God for you because of His grace given you in Christ Jesus." (1 Corinthians 1:4)

4 comments left with ♥:

Mom of the Hillians said...

Happy birthday Tracy! Lotsa love from the Hillians!!!

Tracy said...

Hope he has a great birthday! *Teeth pic was a little frightening :)

292 said...

Thanks for the best HBD blog post I have ever seen. Love You!!!!

sfennell said...

Happy Birthday Trace....that was a very sweet post, Lissa! We r all thankful for that smile on your face because when Bestie aint happy aint nobody happy!

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs