Thursday, April 7, 2011

Oh how I wish...

I could take such wonderful pictures as Heather… After threats and dares, Matthew and Tracy stopped acting like they were going to a funeral.  I think she got some really cute ones handsome snaps of that little boy of mine!  Will post soon!

Matthew said Mi Plaza was his reward for doing good for Mrs. Heather.  (Wonder how she would feel about that statement?) 

He knows how to work it, doesn’t he? 

IMG_2473IMG_2474

And no, Wanda and Susan, I didn’t eat Mexican with them.

IMG_2426

I know, I know… not such a good pic, but I am just now going through some of the pics from last week (and just had to share one).

Here is the progress on my leg.  Still looks horrible and remains extremely tender.  But, it does look much better than last week.

sore

1 comments left with ♥:

Wanda, Geoff and Lexi said...

proud of u sista M! If it were me... I'd have the Mexican!

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs