Monday, February 21, 2011

A new place to share...

It seems that my family blog has become a home for so many of my passions and it was never intended for more than a way to document our family’s journey.  That being said, I would like to point you toward (another) new blog...

image

This will be the new home for my photography and digital creations that I can share with everyone.  Please stop by for a visit and let me know what you think!  Also, you can find me in a few more places (if you really care to know more)...

Project 365

The Sands Inside

The Sands Sidebar

Christians Under Construction

{ SEGA Judo }

FLE Book Nook

Thanks for stopping by!  Hope to hear from you soon...just click the comments button and let it fly! 

0 comments left with ♥:

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs