Sunday, February 20, 2011

Heritage

Today’s blog post is brought to you from Teresa (via Facebook message)
image Teresa Thompson February 20 at 6:58pm
Okay, I just had to share this with you...reminded me of when you were so proud of Matthew's newborn tan! Today, we were in Savannah (in the truck about to head home), and Zach was complaining about Brooke and Jamie. So, I told him we could get him a new daddy and sister; then I suggested we get some Mexican ones and see if we liked that kind better. Zach said, "Well, I already have a Mexican cousin." Jamie and I looked at each other and both said, "Who?" Zach replied, "Matthew...you know his Daddy is a Mexican too. They are both tan all the time and have really dark hair." So, I asked Zach if he realized that Uncle Bubba is Tracy's daddy, and Zach said, "Yep, but we already knew his was Mexican; he is just an old Mexican." Now we know that real reason Matthew was a tan newborn....those doctors thought it was jaundice....you just didn't know you married into a Mexican family! :)
Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs