Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!

Can you spot one of your Valentine's gifts?

What about now?
Well here is a hint.

It is something you wanted.


After all of your past Valentines this should be no surprise that we raked straw while you were gone for one of your Valentine's gifts. Matthew wanted to be sure you knew he helped. Have a safe trip on your way home today and I will see you at the airport tonight. Happy Valentines. LOVE YOU!!!!!

3 comments left with ♥:

mhsands said...

I have the best loves ever! I love you both with all my heart!

John and Dell said...

This is the sweetest thing I have ever seen...you have some super sweet boys around your house...I hope mine will grow up to be just like that!!!! :) Happy Valentine's Day and many prayers still for you and your family!!!!!

KRZeigler said...

Nice present....but wait just a minute! YOU FLEW????? You actually got on an airplane?!?!

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs