Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Prayers needed again for our family!

Daddy Our family has been through a great deal this holiday season, with the death of Tracy’s grandma and the double bypass / pace maker with Da (Tracy’s step dad). 

Then today my step mom sent a message that she was taking my Daddy to the ER with a nosebleed that they couldn’t stop.  I didn’t get the text right away because I was sleeping in from the activities of the the day before.  She texted back that I didn’t need to come just yet.  They were trying to figure out the cause of the bleed.  After speaking with her just moments ago, she said they were headed to Atlanta where Daddy will see his own doctor in hopes that they will be able to find some answers.  The bleed hasn’t stopped, but the ER was able to slow it down enough for the trip. 

Deborah wants us to wait to make the trip, just in case they just turn around and come back.  So, I’m sitting here with worry once again.  If you know our family and the past health issues with my dad, you know why we worry over anything health related. 

Please say a prayer that it is nothing to fret over and he will be back home today.

6 comments left with ♥:

skeyfauver said...

I just said a prayer for all of you! Let me know if I can do anything!

John and Dell said...

Prayers, prayers and more prayers coming your way!!!!!

Linda Baxter said...

I'm sorry you are having such a difficult time. I will keep all of you in my prayers. If there is anything I can do, please let me know

sfennell said...

Lissa, I am praying for everyone...call me if you need anything! Love you bunches!

tara said...

Praying for you and your family...please keep us posted as to how everything is going!!

jet said...

Just saw this.. had no clue! Please let me know how things are going.. love your family so! Your dad is a very special man...

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs