Sunday, October 17, 2010

Blog-napped

I have pretty much recovered from my blog addiction and having to change it out constantly, but being home sick for a few days does get mighty boring.  So…

image

image

image

image

Created a few new signature tags for Charity as well… turned out rather cute, if I do say so myself!  :)

image    image

4 comments left with ♥:

tara said...

Love the new look!! Hope you are feeling better!!

Tracy said...

It does look good.... I like the Hills with the whole gang in a line.....takes special people to make a cute line that long :)

HB Deal said...

Couldn't be CUTER! LOVE LOVE LOVE your new look. Love them all... :)

Mom of the Hillians said...

It was a nice surprise to find I had been blog-napped this weekend. Now you need to teach me some blogging skills and I will teach you some couponing skills. Then, all will be well in the world. :o)
Love you bunches!!! Thanks a million!

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs