Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Bahahah

IMG_0096Trace came in from training today wearing a new style 5.11 Tactical work shirt.  Matthew said he didn’t like it and furthermore he was starting to look like Granddaddy. 

He told me that I had made a better hair choice with the color this time.  That some times he just didn’t know what I would come home looking like.  And he followed that up with he just didn’t know what I was thinking sometimes.  Honestly!  Well, okay then Don Juan.

I guess that is no worse than a kiddo asking if I had “uncolored” my hair.  Or if I was matching my hair colors?  Huh?  What?  You know… the rest of it to the ends.  As in, hair to roots.  And, ding ding, yes we have a winner.  All of my hair now matches my roots. 

So, Tracy looks like a granddaddy and I look like a goth girl in mourning.  Matthew, well, he is just Matthew! 

We're creepy and we're kooky, mysterious and spooky.  We're all together ooky, the Hill-Sands Family.  Their house is a museum, when people come to see-us, We really do ‘a scre-um the Hill-Sands Family (spoken: Neat, sweet, petit!) So get a witch's shawl on, a broomstick you can crawl on.  We're going to make a call on the Hill-Sands Family. 

4 comments left with ♥:

tara said...

You need to post a pic of your new do!! :)

Tracy said...

Yup...you posted "granddaddy".... you should have posted a pic of you with your "uncolored" hair :)

Goin_Coastal said...

LOL! Agreed. Need to see the new do, if Tracy had to be grandaddy... Lord, children are such a joy. When they're not killing us ~

mhsands said...

Okay you nuts, I posted a pic the day before! :P

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs