Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Mattie-Matt

Matthew has been working extremely hard this summer cutting grass.  He has learned so many lesson from having a “job”.  He has really learned the value of money (which is a major deal…especially if you know my child).  He had to buy his school clothes this year and it was quite amusing watching him decide how much he was willing to pay for certain items.  I have also been impressed with his tithing!  I don’t even have to remind him; he just brings it to me to give to the church.  He has been saving for an iPod Touch and picked it up at Wal-Mart this past weekend.  He has been emailing all the time now.  This is what he melted my heart with today…

image 

Thank you to all those that have “hired” Matthew!  You have been a major part in helping him grow…

SigLine

1 comments left with ♥:

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs