Monday, August 30, 2010

Birthday boy with some yum...

Twelve years ago I was blessed with one of the greatest gifts life has to offer!  Matthew continues to be the light of my life and the beat of my heart.  It’s amazing how much someone can change a life...

As we count the years, Susan helps us count the pounds!  LOL!  Every year since Matthew was in her second grade class, she makes his favorite – cheesecake!  I must admit they are simply the best!  Thanks Mrs. Fennell!

DSCN0075DSCN0076 DSCN0074  SigLine

3 comments left with ♥:

HB Deal said...

Happy Birthday, Matthew! Love the shirt. Please come back and take my boys for a ride. LOL

sfennell said...

Okay...you could have cut it so people didn't know my cheescakes crack!! Can't figure out why and haven't been able to not make them crack....but as long as it taste good, right?

KRZeigler said...

His Aunt Kellie and baby too be would have loved that cheesecake! Susan's are the best!!

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs