Monday, July 26, 2010

Texting...

Matthew is off on his annual trip with Grandma and DaDa.  I can’t believe how much I missed the little turkey, but he kept me laughing all day with his texts.  Check out Jane’s blog for a rundown of his day… fun-nay!!!
  • “I’m up.  Took shower.  Never want to do that again here!  I’m freezing.”  [they forgot to turn on the hot water heater – LOL]
  • “Tell Daddy to tell Grandma I’m NOT HUNGRY!”
  • “Did u know Oprah was doing drugs?  I saw the front of a magazine.  They say it was like $6,300 dollars worth.”
  • “I think my phone may go dead.  I forgot to charge it so u may have to call Grandma if I don’t answer.”
  • “OMG!  Now we’re stuck on a sandbar!”
  • “Do you have access to a helicopter?”  [this one to Trace]
  • “Well, it’s been nice knowing u!” 
  • “Hot, hot, hot!  Well, at least I got a tan!”
  • “So full!”
  • “I’m out.  I just got out of the shower and trying to get a cactus out of my foot.”
  • “Soooooooooooo booooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrdddddddddddd!”
He signs all his texts as “Lock N Load”!  Gotta love my boy! 

2 comments left with ♥:

sfennell said...

I can only imagine! I read Jane's blog and I was laughing. I would have loved to be a fly on Matthew's shoulder while they waited for Da to get back with the other boat. I guess they won't hit that sand bar again?? A few more minutes and Trace would have come over the horizon in that helicopter. A little impromptu air search and seige.....

Julie said...

LOVE his texts! He's too funny :0)

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs