Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Kill me now...

Okay, so I had to go into work today because of the great special FLE was having… the Smash and Grab sale.  Oh yes, what a mess!  But, more to the point, today just solidifies that I was switched at birth.  I really belong to a ridiculously rich family! At this very moment, as I type this, they are scratching their heads wondering how “their” child has grown up to be such a redneck.  I know this because I was never meant to work and should be living with my true family!  For real!  After two hours I was about to die.  Read that again… die I tell you, die!  When I finally pulled up to the house and dragged my sorry butt inside, I mumbled some greeting to Matthew and sacked out in the chair.  But, as I hear Trace come in, I jumped up and acted like any loving wife… as in, hey, what’s for dinner honey? 

Thank the Lord I don’t go back for a week and a half… I may just be recovered by then.

P.S. Maybe Melaine will share a picture of our sale at some point…
Separator_SigTag2

2 comments left with ♥:

KRZeigler said...

Susan called me and told me! I can't believe it! Not looking forward to going back to work either.

tara said...

So, it was THAT bad, huh? Well, I'm going one day next week, and after reading your post, I am already dreading it!! :(

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs