Friday, June 18, 2010

Friday ♥ Letters…

image

I believe this is one of the most important lessons in life.  I do know that kids will be kids, but I hope that you remember that making someone feel bad about themselves will not make you feel good about yourself.  I learned this lesson first hand when in high school.  I said something to another kid in my class and to this day I remember his exact words back to me.  From that point on, I realized that hurting someone else would actually hurt me more.  Compassion for those that are less fortunate (socially, financially, physically, etc.) will by far make a statement of who you are than joining in with the crowd to belittle anyone. 

You are so loved my sweet boy and have a heart meant to build others up in life! 

complicated_sig

0 comments left with ♥:

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs