Friday, April 23, 2010

Grrrr!

IMG_9625 IMG_9626 IMG_9627 IMG_9628 IMG_9629 IMG_9630

But, Matthew doesn’t seem too worried about his mess…IMG_9631LissaDots

6 comments left with ♥:

Wanda, Geoff and Lexi said...

Ahhhh... I should take this as a challenge and show you OUR mess! Isn't it awful to begin the weekend with a mess? But no need for me to clean up AGAIN... the Grandsons are coming over tomorrow and they will trash anything I do!

Julie said...

I feel your pain....... Gabriel is pretty good about cleaning up when I remind him. Gene and Becky are a different story all together :0)

KRZeigler said...

I am sure he will when his daddy gets home!

HB Deal said...

Oh my how I relate...These 3 boys keep me picking up all of the time... Well, most of the time.... Sometimes I am like Matthew~ WHO CARES! LOL

sfennell said...

Girl....you should see my mess! I always say I am going to get things clean on Thurs. so I don't have to do it on the weekend...never happens and here I am up at 5:00 to get started..GRRRR

Tracy said...

Actually reminds me a lot of Tammy growing up.... loved living like a pig and it drove me mad :)

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs