Thursday, March 11, 2010

Love notes…

I received this email from Trace this morning… talk about warming my heart…

Subject:  on my way to class
While driving to class in the rain today I was thinking of how the weather and our lives are like a roller coaster with ups and downs. Sometimes a little roller coaster with a mild hill, other times a huge coaster with the biggest and longest hills.  As I continued to think about these hills, I thought (and I smiled) about how wonderful my ride (life) is because I get to ride it with you. I love you more and more each day. Hope you have a wonderful day. See you soon. Love

5 comments left with ♥:

John and Dell said...

AWWWWWW - that's all can even think to say...SOOOOOOO sweet!!! :)

tara said...

That is very sweet!! :) You better cook some more of that Japanese food tonight! LOL!!

Wanda, Geoff and Lexi said...

Who knew he could be so mushy! How sweet! I'll bet he'll even watch the Time Travelers Wife with you!

sfennell said...

Aww!

jet said...

awwww....

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs