Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I just got “told”

Apparently, I am not posting to my blog frequently enough and I am not keeping my obsessions in check.  Well, in my defense, I have never been able to nurse more than one obsession at a time.  Plus, I think with everyone having their own lives to deal with, readership was dwindled also.  So, it hasn’t been a must for me anymore. 

One of my FFs told me today that I needed to snap out of it and get my stuff posted.  I believe therapy comes to her mind when she thinks of my other obsessions and how best to deal with them. 

Anyway, I don’t really have much to share… 
  • Received nothing but sweetness from my little turkey this afternoon -- kisses and hugs all around.
  • I cooked a scrumptious Japanese dinner.  One that Mattie actually complimented me on (instead of the usually, "do I really have to eat that?"...)
  • Talked on the phone with two of my BF.
  • Started and stopped a movie that was terrible. 
  • Typed this blog up for my friends… so someone, somewhere will read it and think hummmmmm…IMG_8540
Oh, and it was sooooo the first day of flip-flops!  Woo-hoo! 
(How did I do JaWanda?)
LissaDots

6 comments left with ♥:

Kylie said...

YAY! I'm glad you're back. I had been wondering why you hadn't been posting. Stay on the ball....it makes it harder for me to be a slacker when everyone else does a good job!! LOL!

Wanda, Geoff and Lexi said...

It's a good start! Let's see how things "continue" to go before I give a "high five!". Dinner looked delish! I'm thinking... need a recipe for the shrimp sauce!

So what was the start and stop movie???

See you do have followers! I'll be expecting a post at least every other day or so....LOL!

See I do love ya!

sfennell said...

Dinner looks great! And the sticky rice, yum! I need to catch mine up just toooo lazy.

KRZeigler said...

Dinner did look good! I had japanese too!

tara said...

WOW!! I am so impressed. :~) Your dinner looked great! You mean you can wear flip-flops to work??

Goin_Coastal said...

YEA! You're back! Keep this obsession going ~ it's the only way I know what's going on at Dry Fork!

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs