Friday, February 12, 2010

Legit

Can you believe snow? Snow? Yes snow! In South Georgia no less! Wow! The last time it snowed here, I was in high school! I don’t remember much about the actual day, but I do remember the excitement of the whole thing. Much like today. We wanted to make a big deal out of it so Matthew would remember “the day it snowed” twenty years from now, and have his own story to tell. Well, not to worry. (Actually, I should never even use Matthew and excitement in a sentence together.) As Melaine says, your child is never too old to play and you simply get the pleasure of watching your baby have fun. And have fun he did!

IMG_8172 (Medium)IMG_8166 (Medium) IMG_8228 (Medium) IMG_8230 (Medium) IMG_8183 (Medium) IMG_8185 (Medium) IMG_8223 (Medium) IMG_8235 (Medium) IMG_8164 (Medium) IMG_8182 (Medium) IMG_8237 (Medium)

We also exchanged our valentines this evening. Initially, it was so Matthew could enjoy his new game (Just Dance – Wii) throughoutIMG_8144 (Medium) the weekend; turns out, it was so we could laugh at him all weekend. Watching him try to do the dance moves will make you wet yourself! Considering he has more talent than Trace and I combined (then multiplied by 100), he still isn’t very good. But, hilarious to watch! (I’ll post about my valentine later.)









I must get a few thank yous in here too! Of course Melaine sent her child a treat bag (which he will post about on his blog – at some point – LOL!); but let me just say, Melaine knows about some cuteness! I’m not really sure I should be thanking Wanda or cussing her for the best sugar cookies in the world! They WeRe delish-a-rama! And Susan helped with my toe problem and surprised me with a pair of socks yesterday (I love me some BFF).


IMG_8147 (Medium)"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."
(Romans 8:28)

LissaDots

4 comments left with ♥:

292 said...

This was the best post yet!

Wanda, Geoff and Lexi said...

I'm so jealous! Y'all got so much more snow than us! Our yard looked nothing like yours! Looks like it was a grand evening at the Sands house last night!

Goin_Coastal said...

OMG! I've gotta go wash my face now. I have laughed until I cried and cried at Mattie Matt & that game... Thanks!

tara said...

OMG!! This hilarious!! :~) You need to sign him up for "So You Think You Can Dance"!!!!

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs