Saturday, February 6, 2010

Hummm…

How is it that you love them and want to kill them all at the same time?
IMG_8040 (Medium)
I know you all are gourmet cooks, but over here I will eat potato chips when there isn’t anyone to make me at least a sandwich (Tracy does most of the cooking, as you know)!

WARNING, WARNING, YOU MAY WANT TO SIT DOWN BEFORE READING ANY FURTHER!
IMG_8039 (Medium)It may have all come out of a box, but I did cook it! And, it was yum-yum! Especially those Jiffy Mix corn bread muffins with honey butter! LOL!

Okay, now I must go call Susan because I have been a very BAD BFF not checking on the busted up hubby! Soooo sorry there friend!

LissaDots

3 comments left with ♥:

Tracy said...

That's funny Melissa.... AND a very good question!!!!

tara said...

You go girl!! Did you cook lunch for today too? LOL!! :~)

Goin_Coastal said...

Hey! I'm proud of you! Box or not, Tracy didn't have to cook it, just enjoy it ~ Good job! LOL!

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs