Sunday, February 21, 2010

A better way...

I am still sick, but nowhere as sick as I have been... no more fever!  Yeah!  I hope to be able to go back to school tomorrow.

I started a new blog today for my Project 365.  I have a lot of days to go back and fill-in, not to mention, find all my mistakes...  But, I think I have finally found a better way to document everything instead of trying to have it printed in a book... that gets mighty costly (I've found out)!

When you get a sec, stop by and take a look.
http://sandsfamilyproject365.blogspot.com/

Photobucket

4 comments left with ♥:

tara said...

It looks wonderful!!! You did a great jbo! :) Hope you are feeling better...we missed ya'll in Sunday School today!

Wanda, Geoff and Lexi said...

You stinker! You are abandoning me! The pages look great though. I want mine printed!

Anyhow, glad you are feeling better!

Tracy said...

Looks good!!!

Julie said...

Awesome! You are so talented!

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs