Monday, February 1, 2010

365 – 1 Month Down, 11 Months to Go…

Well, one month down. I’ve stuck with it! Not only do I have one complete, I did not have to “cheat” on any of the days, and I started a smaller project for Sensei. This is his first year with SGJC and I thought I would try to do a brag book for him each month. It was supposed to be his Christmas present; but, who knows if I will ever last that long... HA! We’ll see just how long either project does last…

I know I haven’t been blogging too much lately, but you can check out my scrap layouts to catch-up (if you have any interests in the Sand-Hills – that is). The images are click-able for a larger view, if you want to read the journaling… if you see any mistakes, shot me an email so that I can get them corrected before I get them printed, please.

1_January1-7a 1_January1-7b

1_January8-14a 1_January8-14b

1_January15-21a 1_January15-21b

1_January22-28a 1_January22-28b

1_January29-31 1_JanuarySummary

SigTag1

2 comments left with ♥:

Goin_Coastal said...

Miss you blogging, but your scrapbook project is great! Stick with it ~ It'll be worth it in the end.

tara said...

looks great! :) can't wait to send the end product!!!

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs