Friday, January 8, 2010

Does she know me or what?

IMG_6025 (Medium) My friend Wanda gave me these cuties a couple of weeks ago and I just never got them posted.   She also told me today that I have an addictive personality.  Guess she knows me pretty dang well!  LOL!  Right now I’m fixated on L. J. Smith's Vampire Diaries series.  I was desperately trying to find The Return: Nightfall and she offered to get it for me in Savannah.  But, my sweet hubby got it in Statesboro for me.  Yes, he feeds my addictions too!  SigTag1

2 comments left with ♥:

tara said...

You should change your first name to Polka and your last name to Dotty...LOL!! Love the bags, if they had a "T" on them I might would steal them from you!! :)

Tracy said...

So your desperate manhunt at school today, you found no one that was as obsessed as you? :) What a great way to start the weekend... with the book you wanted!

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs