Saturday, January 23, 2010

Bekah's Day

I wasn't sure if Tracy was going to get to go with us to Bekah's party because he had an emergency root canal Friday morning. He has been in a lot of pain for several days. He seems to be getting better. But, both of us are really getting worn down with our allergies. It's always something isn't it?

This afternoon we spent the day celebrating Bekah turning three years old. This little one has a mind of her own. She keeps us guessing what she is actually saying! And she didn't want me to be out of her sight at any given moment (which you know I ate that right up). Charity calls me her personal party photographer. That within itself is a hoot, seeing how my pictures hardly ever turn out very good. I always have a camera with me, but I just can't seem to get the hang of photography. I know very little about my own camera and what I do know I have learned by mistake. At any rate, I still enjoy it; even if I'm not so good at it!

This evening I have been helping Trace with a presentation, so I haven't been able to do a great deal with the pics yet. But, I promise you Charity, I will get them to you before your next party.... HEE HEE!

I did manage to snap a very good picture of Laura. I played around with it and tried out several different techniques to see which one she would like... I wonder if she and Charity will pick the same one...

video
My LaLa

Bekah & Tink

The Girls

The Boys

Hill's Angels


My Angel

5 comments left with ♥:

Wanda, Geoff and Lexi said...

You are cRaZY! You take good pictures! I love the layouts... I may just have to "borrow" a few cause they look like they will work for Lj's party too!

I LOVE the picture of Matthew at the bottom!

Lj loves her bean bag! It was perfect with the pink and white party! I think it will be a permanent fixture in the living room! She loved the tag too! She carried it around after I took it off. You picked the perfect gift!

Love ya girl!
wanda

Goin_Coastal said...

Always great pix, but that one of the entire Hillian clan is WONDERFUL!

HB Deal said...

AWESOME PICS! :) OMG~ The root canal makes me cringe! I have had 2 emergency root canals. That pain makes ya wanna hit somebody!! Hope he is feeling better. :)

tara said...

Great pics, M!! :~) Hope Tracy is feeling better...

Anonymous said...

Hey

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs