Saturday, December 26, 2009

Time with my guys...

The day after Christmas has always been a shopping day for me; much like Black Friday.  This is the first year since I've been married (at least) that I haven't been in Savannah by 5 AM!  Well, let me just say it was a nice treat.  Matthew had some gift cards to use, so we headed in after lunch.  The crowds were not bad at all!  Turned out to be a really nice day together!
Photobucket

3 comments left with ♥:

sfennell said...

Love the new look of the blog...can I get a make over? Miss ya!

Mom of the Hillians said...

Glad you guys had a great day. Mike and I went to SAV yesterday, but it wasn't a pleasure trip. We were shopping for a washer... ugh! We did buy one and now my dear sweet hubby and oldest son are on their way back to SAV to pick it up.
Love the new blog look! Looks just like "MyLissa".

Julie said...

Your page is so cute!! Love the Christmas Card........did you do that?

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs