Friday, December 11, 2009

Nights of Lights

A short ride to Guido Gardens in Metter, Georgia is an annual trip for the Keyfauver and Sands families to enjoy the Nights of Lights displays.  If you have never been, you are missing a blessing!

Just a little disclaimer:  some bad camera shake (as usual); but to my credit (and I need all I can get), it was freezing!  No wonder the camera was shaking, I was shaking like a leaf!



Here are a few of my favorite pics from tonight...













And of course...



Photobucket


1 comments left with ♥:

tara said...

Love the pics...Glad ya'll had a great time!! I hope that we can take the boys sometime soon; we have always taken thme since Ronnie was in K4 and they have had their pic made with Mr. Guido! He will be missed, but we know he having the best Christmas ever!!

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs