Monday, December 21, 2009

2009 Photo Book


Click here to view this photo book larger

I gave Tracy a photo book last year, and to my surprise, he asked for another one this year.  Obviously he won't be getting it for Christmas, since I just finished.  Honest feedback needed... just not happy with some of the layouts...

Photobucket

4 comments left with ♥:

tara said...

It is absolutely wonderful!! That is the same with me and my photo book and calendars this year...they are going to be New Year presents!! You did a great job...

Kylie said...

I LOVE it! No one is 100% happy with their own work, girl. It's soo good...don't touch it!

HB Deal said...

This is PERFECT! I am with Kylie. DON'T TOUCH IT! :)

Tracy said...

Love, love, love it! I've been going to put one together since summer for a Christmas present, but STILL not done! I'm so bad at that kind of stuff, but I love yours!

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs