Friday, November 20, 2009

Oh Riley!

Tracy yells at me, "Come look what your little baby did!"  Oh Riley... good thing I LoVe that little turkey!  Took me forever (well, going on 4 years) to find my perfect patio set... took Riley 2 weeks to start messing it up.  Now, take a look at the condition!

Went to see New Moon this evening.  You would have thought it was 5:00 Black Friday at Wal-Mart.  But, it was worth the wait.  I do have to say that the movies don't even come close to the books.  I have been a vampire freak as long as I can remember.  Tracy has always said that was a little strange; that it doesn't really fit into my character... what can I say?  LoVe them (man, even wore out my VCR tape of The Lost Boys)!

Mattie (gotta quit with that -- he hates it) is still feeling pretty poorly.  He is having another stomach flair-up, but maybe it will level out before the holidays.
Photobucket

5 comments left with ♥:

Kylie said...

I went to the midnight show; got home at 4 a.m. and went to work Friday!! It was SOOOO good...but you're right, they don't touch the books!

Tracy said...

I've been attempting to finish the first book since summer :) That un-nerves Tammy, but.....
Dogs and children are distructive little creatures; you just can't have anything nice :)
BTW, I have Matthew's back... you have to move on mommy! :)

tara said...

What can I say...your blog is just too cute!!! U should open up a blogging business on the side in the building next to Pizza Hut...you can blog away and enjoy some de-lish pizza at the same time!! :~)

mhsands said...

I know TD, but I've called that child Mattie Matt for as long as I can remember. He is growing so fast; just wish I could freeze life sometimes...

Goin_Coastal said...

Oh, Riley... tsk. Tsk.

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs