Monday, November 9, 2009

My newest heartbeat...

I finally made it over to see Jonathan yesterday.  What a cutie!  It was so funny to watch all the kiddos with him... they passed him around like a hot potato and he NEVER even woke up.  Believe me, I held, kissed, loved and horded him the whole time I was there.  I can't ever remember Matthew being so small, but I know he was... maybe Charity will keep them coming so I can keep on spoiling!  :)

And, let me just tell you about that Lukie!  Every time anyone looked at him, he would fall over and pretend to be asleep.  That was the funniest thing ever!

We kept the camera on night exposure the entire time because we didn't want the flash to hurt JD's eyes, which gave the pictures a yellow tint...Nonetheless, I had to share a few...


Just too cute not to share!
Photobucket

4 comments left with ♥:

Tracy said...

How funny! Yes, he is a cutie...the smell is the best, though!!

tara said...

That is just too sweet!! :~)

Mom of the Hillians said...

We enjoyed your visit. Bekah was loving "MyLissa" and the lacing cards. Of course, JJ was happy to see Matt Matt. I love the pics. Lukey is a little stinker just like JJ. I'm just holding my breath to see if Jonathan will follow in their footsteps.

HB Deal said...

Congrats to ya'll on a beautiful healthy baby boy. He is ADORABLE!

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs