Friday, November 13, 2009

Just So Scrappy

Katie is simply the best!  I still can't believe she made a frame just for me and can I just say that I love, love, love my new red frame!  If you haven't already picked up her two new kits, you best head on over to Just So Scrappy and snag them (you KNOW I already HAVE).  I can't wait to make some Christmas cards (yes, Tara and Heidi I'll be forcing you to let me play with your pics -- I have such talented friends).

Here is a little peak of what Katie has whipped up...
Katie ran a $1 deal for ALL her graphic designs on the 6th - 8th.  Of course I missed it (4 shame), but I am passing this along to help encourage ALL OF US to stop by there everyday!
Photobucket

1 comments left with ♥:

HB Deal said...

:) :) You WON'T have to force ME! You do your thing anytime you want.

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs