Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Announcement

I finally got Jonathan's birth announcement done... just need Charity's approval to print...

Photobucket

7 comments left with ♥:

Wanda, Geoff and Lexi said...

beautiful! You are sooooo talented!

KRZeigler said...

LOVE the pic of him yawning!!! Could eat that up!!! Precious!

Julie said...

How sweet is this! Where were you when Becky was born??? Super talented!

tara said...

Too precious!! GOD IS SO GOOD and they ARE SO BLESSED!! :~)
Keep up the good work!

Julie_3 said...

This is precious! Love the job you did.... he is so sweet!

Mom of the Hillians said...

I approve! It looks awesome. Thank you MyLissa!

mhsands said...

Thanks guys! But, I must admit, I didn't take any of the pics! Tracy took the top three and Julie took the bottom one... I do think it turned out cute... and JE, go ahead and have #3 and I'll do your announcements -- LOL!

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs