Friday, October 30, 2009

Trick or Treat?

Well, you can probably guess that my little man would rather trick.  Aunt Jane took care of that!  Every year we go over to Wayne and Jane's to pass out candy (since my child stopped TOT when he was three, big surprise huh?).  I didn't make it over there because I was turning back the hands of time (AKA hair color -- went back brown -- which lifted my natural red -- and just a few blond highlights).  But, both of the guys told me that it was the best one yet.  In the past, Matthew would just hang out and play.  But this year he decided he would help the girls scare the kiddos.  He took Tracy's ghillie suit (camouflage clothing designed to resemble heavy foliage) and was highly successful in his mission, from what I hear!  My thoughtful hubby snapped some pics for my blog (guess that is my treat)! 
If you haven't been by Just so Scrappy today, you need to run on over.  Katie has the cutest Christmas kits out.  You know I've already got mine!  LOL!  You'll need them in a blink of an eye!

Now if Charity would pop that boy out before Tuesday, I think all will be well with the world!  :)

Don't forget to set your clocks back Saturday when you go to bed, because you don't want to mess up your Sunday worship! 

4 comments left with ♥:

Kylie said...

My child had a sixth sense about that pile of leaves in the yard. I tried to get her to go kick or jump on it....no go. Post a pic of the new 'do!!

Tracy said...

Don't guess I even saw you today, did I?
That trick would probably make me wet my pants or definitely scream like a girl :)

Mom of the Hillians said...

Okay, I have just had a talk with Jonathan. He isn't as convinced as you are that he is coming out Sunday. He is wanting to stay inside for a few more days to "fluff" a little more. I'm just praying he isn't getting too fluffy.

Goin_Coastal said...

Matthew defiantely had a great idea. After it got dark, you really didn't notice him laying on the grass. It was hilarious, as always, and I think he really had a great time. Missed you, though ~

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs