Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Custom Signatures by Sands


Several friends have been after me to start a little design business for cards, blog makeovers, and such.  I haven't been interested because I really enjoy doing it and don't want it to turn into a chore.  However, after getting several request for signature tags from blog "hoppers", I decided that I would give it a try and so Custom Signatures by Sands was born!  For all your signature needs, email me about your custom design needs for only $5 (to be sent through PayPal)!  We'll see how it goes... 
Photobucket

6 comments left with ♥:

Julie_3 said...

Melissa, this is really cool. I wish you loads of blessings in your new adventure! Love all you page elements and fun stuff you make! :o)

tara said...

That is really cool!! When can I place my order?? I think that this is a wonderful idea...You go Girl!!

Wanda, Geoff and Lexi said...

Just let me say... It's about "daggone" time!

HB Deal said...

:) :) :)

sfennell said...

Hip Hip Hooray!

Goin_Coastal said...

You go, Lissa! 'Bout time you make some cash from your obsession. LOL!

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs