Saturday, October 3, 2009

Country Living

Guess I will be watching a little more carefully before stepping out onto the patio...

We have had a lot of sickness over here.  Matthew started last night and up and down through the night.  Then before morning, I got sick also.  Matthew and I have been asleep most of the day, but up and about now.  Matthew's fever has broken now, so I think we are on the other side...
Photobucket

5 comments left with ♥:

Kylie said...

EEEEEEEKK!!!! =(

Susan said...

Yikes...that is scarey. Even worse I saw one near my fence and he got away before I could screem for David. I am sorry you guys are sick. I had to take Mom yesterday to Sav. and I made her stay with us so I could watch her. I loved my sweet letter on the Book Nook! It made my day!

tara said...

That looks just like the snake that was in our bathroom back in April...they may be relatives!! :~)

Julie_3 said...

My sister had a snake (about this size) heading under her freezer in her kitchen last week.... Her son-in-law caught it and killed it..... I am too scared to go and stand in her kitchen now!
Not sure if I am just a snake watcher or what, but we have seen so many more snakes this year than in years past. Garret killed probably ten at the house this summer!

HB Deal said...

OMG! We found one of these a couple of weeks ago in the backyard! YUCK!! Hope ya'll are feeling better!

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs