Friday, October 16, 2009

Catching up...

Our little baby is growing up.  He is gone to a birthday / sleepover.  I miss him so much more than I thought I would, seeing how I am exhausted and wanted to go straight to bed.  Tired to the bone - very, very long week (with 3 late days).  But, I certainly need one of his kissie kissies and see that little crocked smile!

GMAA participated in the homecoming parade.  Of course, my little turkey was eating it up...
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Homecoming 2009
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow
Finally finished the Halloween cards and sig tags I had to do.  Wanda, I'm think you could be right!  I love designing scrap cards, so why not make something out of it.... ughhh, time!  Oh yeah, that's what it is -- no time!  LOL!


 

3 comments left with ♥:

tara said...

Your pics are too cute!! Love the cards!! Hope Matthew had a great time at his sleepover...

Julie said...

The cards are too cute!! Love the G and R you did for Tara.

Wanda, Geoff and Lexi said...

I love them! You are soooo talented!

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs