Saturday, October 10, 2009

A Call to Prayer!



Philippians 4:6 
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

This is a "Call to Prayer" for Heidi's mom, Ms. Debbie, who will be having surgery Monday.  Please take a moment to say a prayer for Ms. Debbie, her family and the doctors as prayer unleashes Gods's power so that He is able to work in our behalf.

Photobucket

3 comments left with ♥:

Kylie said...

I'm on it...love me some "Miss Debbie"!! :)

Julie said...

You got it! We'll continue to pray that everything will go as it should! We all need our meme's!!!! This was so thoughtful of you!

HB Deal said...

You need to bring me some tissues. :) You are simply the best, and I truly appreciate this. If there is one thing I learned through Daddy's accident and death is that prayer is SO POWERFUL. I felt those prayers, and I feel them now for mama. THANK YOU MELISSA! This meant the world to me. You are such a blessing to others. That is what life is all about!

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs