Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Boo!

Looks like the moon is rising, witches brewing, bats are dangling, pumpkins are being craved and gutted for pies... guess it's ture... Halloween is coming!
Photobucket

5 comments left with ♥:

Wanda, Geoff and Lexi said...

creepy!!! And so nostalgic! Maybe that's why my LJ is itchin! Boo!!!

John and Dell said...

OK - this new layout is soooooo cute - you are just too much!!! When are you going to do a class to show me how to do all this cuteness???

tara said...

I agree with Dell...this is too cute! :~)

Tracy said...

Love it, love it!!! I'm going to change mine to a Halloween theme eventually, but it won't be nearly as cute as yours!!! I have to stick with the free for now :) Once again.....love it!

HB Deal said...

OMG! Melissa this is the BOMB! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! You win the prize. This is by far the cutest blog anywhere! :)

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs