Sunday, October 4, 2009

And it continues...

Thank you for all the well wishes sent our way.  It certainly is nice to have such good friends!  Matthew is feeling much better, he even went outside for just a little while today.  Tracy kept him busy the rest of the day.  I, on the other hand, am still feeling pretty bad.  If I am following Matthew's pattern, hopefully I will feel better tomorrow.  I am glad that we are off a couple days b/c I hate to miss work.

Matthew wanted me to make potato soup tonight, so Tracy went to town and got the stuff for me.  While getting everything ready, I ran into the open dishwasher.  Can we say ouch!  Just one more example why my Daddy always called me "Grace" instead of Melissa!  LOL!  It is already pretty sore, starting to turn from bright red to a bruise.

Everyone is now relaxing doing what they do best... video games for Matthew and Mafia Wars for Trace!  I am switching from scraping, blogs and Mafia Wars.  Tracy is taking his second furlough day tomorrow, so it will be nice having him around!  We don't get many days off together, so it is definitely a treat! 

Hope everyone has had a great weekend! 
Photobucket

2 comments left with ♥:

Tracy said...

Ouch!

KRZeigler said...

Hope you feel better soon to enjoy the break!

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs