Saturday, September 26, 2009

Whew!

Beyond busy today... looks like more of the same for the next few weeks (jam packed calendar).  I was late leaving school and was stressing about getting Matthew from parent pickup.  He is already the last picked up, so he is usually waiting by himself.  I know there is nothing to worry about, but all Moms know that you are going to worry anyway. 

I made the "mistake" of promoting blogs at school, and loads of people were very receptive to the idea.  Thing is, they want me to set them up for them... oh yeah!  Seriously, I really think the teachers will find them to be a great communication tool (among the many other benefits).  I did setup a couple of the blogs tonight, but I'm just not going to have time to these for everyone...here's a snapshot of my evening (well, after getting back from Statesboro)...

Not really loving this so much now... think I will have to make a few tweaks... 
 
This one was made with extra special love for Stacey
It's the very least I could do for EVERYTHING she did to help me become Dr. Sands!
 
This is one of my favorites...

A couple days ago I updated my school blog...

And, of course, updated my bestie's!


I also will have to be updating Charity's really soon for #7!  I have some work to get done for school this weekend and I also have a couple invitations to make (along with working on a birth announcement)...

Hummmm.... maybe I need to start my own little business... HEE HEE!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Photobucket

5 comments left with ♥:

tara said...

Love the blogs...are you for hire to come over to JBE and do a blog training with me colleagues??

Goin_Coastal said...

I understand why everyone has gotten on board. I set my own up, but am thankful still for your encouragement. It is so theraputic, blogging. And, Wayne reads it every few days & that's how he keeps up with what's going on in his house... Haha!

John and Dell said...

I like all of them...but i LOVE LOVE LOVE Susan's - that is soooooo cute!!!!!

Wanda, Geoff and Lexi said...

Just let me say....HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU TO GO INTO BUSINESS! Seriously, just doing it for the faculty would keep you busy.

All of them are really nice! And I know you are in your element when you get to do this stuff! It's just part of us!!!

Yesterday I was looking at Lexi's blog from the very day we got her and it brought tears to my eyes. I can really see how our blog will really give her a really good look at her early days with us and for me, it's wonderful to see how much she has grown in 7 short months!

sfennell said...

Love my update Girlie!! You should go into business..remember I pay in cheescake! Love YA!

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs