Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Tuesday Tidbits

No school for me today.  Home with a migraine.  Yuck!  Called Melaine this morning to let her know I wouldn't be at school (b/c she was delivering my new laptop -- yeah!), and she stressed me out!!!  She said that the H1N1 flu starts out with soar throat and headache.  Guess who has had a soar throat for a week?  But, no, I don't think I have the flu.  Feeling better now, with just a slight headache.

As you can see, I worked on my blog today.  It was about time!  So, no Mafia Wars for me... For some reason, my Followers widget isn't working... looks like everyone is having the same problem.  Sure hope it comes back, so I can see how my new layout looks.  

Matthew came home tired... sure hoping it was just a busy day and he's not getting sick too.

Must be feeling fine now because he is looking for something for us to make in my new Hershey's cookbook.  Boy is like his Mama... loves him some chocolate!
Fall sig tag

2 comments left with ♥:

Tracy said...

Cute! I'm sure today's rest did the trick..... see you tomorrow.

Goin_Coastal said...

Feel better ~ and the new layout looks great!

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs