Saturday, September 5, 2009

And then there was silence...

Tracy let me sleep in today.  I didn't get up until 9:00, which is really unusual (since I normally get up around 5 AM every morning, it's hard for me to sleep late on the weekends... internal clock and everything).

Tracy got a rather "interesting" phone call around 11 AM this morning.  A guy called his personal cell phone to offer to sell him some percocet (generic drug name for oxycodone with acetaminophen).  Well, of course he jumped right on this.  He let the guy know he was interested, got him to tell him where he was and what he was wearing.  Well, needless to say he was downed behind the Huddle House.  So, I can offer this:  HOT TIP: If you want to be a successful drug dealer, make sure you dial the right number and NOT your hometown GBI agent!

It has been a quiet day here after all that excitement.  Tracy and Matthew went over to Mark's for a dove shoot.  They didn't get back until a few minutes ago, so I have been reading and playing Mafia Wars (of course) for much of the day.  They didn't bag too many, so Mark was kind enough to give Matthew some to bring home (oh yeah!).

Matthew is so looking forward to paint ball starting back at Jones Mountain; so, as soon as it cools down a little more, all my Saturdays will be filled with silence...

BTW, if you haven't already noticed, Blogger has a new editor.  It will be updated again in the next few weeks, but it is sooo much better than the old one. Just click on the Settings option and scroll down to the Select Post Editor option to add the new post editor to your blog.

Photobucket

3 comments left with ♥:

Tracy said...

Mercy! Brainiacs are born every second!!

Julie_3 said...

Hey chick. Glad you had a nice quiet day. Ewww... dead birds! Do you help clean them and cook them?
My kids are looking forward to paintball also, I told Pookie Rea I would not get out there and let them shoot me fo nothing!!! I don't like pain that much! Kristin loves to play.......

HB Deal said...

I think Parker would LOVE some paintball. :) I just get so tickled thinking about the Huddle House incident! :)

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs